The protection of our children against abuse and sexual exploitation is a compromise that involves all
In compliance with the provisions of Article 1 of Law 1336 of 2009, CAMINOS DE COLOMBIA PROMOTORA Y GUÍAS TURÍSTICAS EU. (Hereinafter CAMINOS DE COLOMBIA) establishes the following Code of Conduct aimed at protecting children from pornography, abuse and sexual exploitation.
The commitments enshrined in this Code of Conduct are adopted as an integral policy in the promotion, sale and operation of all our activities and likewise must be adopted by all stakeholders: employees, contractors, suppliers, customers, among others. daily activities.
For this, Caminos de Colombia and its stakeholder group undertakes to:
- Refrain from offering programs of tourist promotion and tourist plans, expressly or surreptitiously, plans for the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Refrain from giving information to the tourists, directly or by interposed person about places from where they coordinate or practice commercial sexual exploitation of children.
- Refrain from driving tourists, directly or through third parties, to establishments or places where commercial sexual exploitation of children is practiced, as well as to drive them to places where tourists are staying, even if they are located places On the high seas, for the commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Refrain from providing vehicles on tourist routes for exploitation or sexual abuse with children.
- To prevent the entry of children and adolescents to hotels or places of accommodation and lodging, bars, similar businesses and other establishments in which tourist services are provided, for purposes of exploitation or sexual abuse.
- Adopt actions to prevent staff linked to any title with the company, offer tourist services that allow sexual activity with children and adolescents.
- To protect domestic and foreign children and adolescents from all forms of exploitation and sexual violence caused by domestic or foreign tourists.
- To report to the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism and other competent authorities the facts of which it has been informed by any means, as well as the suspicion thereof, related to the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents and to ensure that within the There are channels to report such facts to the competent authorities.
It is reported that non-compliance with this code of conduct will be denounced and punished by the competent authorities. For complaints you can call the Free Hotline 01 8000 112 440 Extension 106 or Visiting the web www.teprotejo.org
This code of conduct was modified and published on our website on January 13, 2018.
Click aquí para Versión en Español